Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Praying Mantis

I hope I wasn't interrupting his (her?) prayers.

I just can't help it when I see a one.


I just have to watch its head turn and then turn the other way, and back again...


Following me as I shift from side to side, back and forth...at least a good 73 times...tapping on the wall to get its attention.

I also enjoy watching different animals (birds, dogs, cats, horses, etc.) eat their food. Always have.

In my simple life, I'm so easily amused.
Too bad the kids were sleeping.
They would have had fun...and worn its little head out.


What's a simple amusement for you?

Now, excuse me while I go wash my windows.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Girl, it won't take time to watch our Chocolate Lab eat her food, because eats FAST. Our other takes her time and enjoys it or trys to, until she is bothered by her sister...LOL

Renee said...

Girl, it won't take time to watch our Chocolate Lab eat her food, because eats FAST. Our other takes her time and enjoys it or trys to, until she is bothered by her sister...LOL

Kristin said...

Laura, you are too cute! My husband is obsessed with praying mantises. They are just soooo interesting to watch when you can find one! (Loved the washing the windows comment, btw...)