Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Butterfly Award

At Home Science awarded this to me. I thought it was quite sweet since SHE is the one I get a lot of great ideas and resources from for homeschooling science. Most recently, her advice on microscopes and even pocket microscopes has been much appreciated! I have also enjoyed checking out the books on her sidebar. Her widget is in my sidebar. Thank you, Kris!

Here are the rules for this chain-award:

1. Link to the person who gave you the award.
2. Post the graphic.
3. Pass the award on up to ten other bloggers whose blogs you consider cool.

Here is my list...
Angela at All 6 Happily Ever After who got me started blogging. She's the closest thing to a sister that I have, and she's so darn sweet!
Kristin of Peanuts and Pumpkins who is very sweet and a wonderful musician and singer. Maybe she'll post some more of her own music soon.
Leah at just like camping who is super cool, all natural...and whose apparent musical talent is (so far) in hiding from her blog. With all those guitars, your home can't always be as quiet and peaceful as your photos make it seem! Please give us a little clip, Leah!
Lisa who has Two Boys and a Baby Girl is quite funny and entertaining about her family. She is also a talented photographer to boot.
Brasher Girl who also posts some of her beautiful nature photos, as well as quotes, poems, etc. on her Snapshots blog.
Tracy at Pinewood Castle is a wonderful homeschooling resource...and she makes me homesick for my homestate! Check out her recent post on an entertaining conversation between churches!
Robin from The Simple Life. Her posts always make me think...about being a better person!
Kathy at Art Projects for Kids. She a wonderful art resource. Her project suggestions are SO super cool that you'll want to make them all. Oh yes, I guess you can let your kids make them too! I've also got her link in my sidebar.

Now, all y'all enjoy your butterflies!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks so much for the kind words and the shout out, Laura! I promise to do this sometime soon ... unfortunately, I have grades due this week, so it my be later than sooner. :)

Deann said...

That is so nice! Thanks!

queen of the castle said...

Thank you for the award! It is an honor to be counted among such good company.

It's beginning to look like Christmas here - we have enough snow to cover the ground now. Have you turned on your heat yet?