Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Please keep this family in your prayers


Julie Alexander, a good friend of ours and the mother of six children, just suffered a heart attack and is in the hospital. She is only in her early 40s.

From what Greg (her husband) has been told, she is suffering from spontaneous coronary artery dissection, which can occur during postpartum. Their youngest child, Javan (our godchild), is 2-1/2 months old. They are a faith-filled couple, have a beautiful family, and run their own marriage ministry--the Alexander House.

Please keep Julie and her family in your prayers. They are running more tests today to find out the extent of damage to her heart so they can assess the need for surgery.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

My goodness! That is so sad. I remember seeing pics of you at their child's baptism. I will include them in my prayers.

Alice Gunther said...

I am horrified and sad to read this and will pray hard for this dear woman and her family.