Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Anniversary

Twelve years ago I...

married this man.
Almost 21 years ago, we met in a car ride home from college for Thanksgiving. I never could have imagined on that day what a wonderful life I would have with the guy sitting in the front seat of Rusty’s car. Underneath his big burly exterior, he was intriguingly funny, kind, polite, smart, talkative…and handsome.

In fact, I could have never dreamed of being loved so deeply by anyone. Period. I am blessed to be married to the most excellent man I could ever imagine.
What a fantastic ride it's been!

7 comments:

mrs boo radley said...

What a handsome couple! Happy Anniversary!

Deann said...

What beautiful wedding photos! Congratulations on your anniversary, and may you be blessed with many more happy years together!

Kristin said...

Gorgeous pictures! Hope you had a wonderful day! :)

Alice Gunther said...

Truly beautiful in every way!

Happy anniversary!

Angela said...

Oh, Laura- you were such a beautiful bride!!! I wish I had been there. But I love seeing the pictures! Happy Anniversary!!

Renee said...

Congrads on 12 years, we are coming up on 13 yrs. It is amazing sometimes to think back and see what we have went through.

c.jo said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! These pictures are great! I don't know how you both (after 4 kids and 12 years) have managed to look just as young and vibrant now as you did on that day!