Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Okay...last picture of Bilbo's tail!

I didn't figure I'd be posting our tadpole updates so much on consecutive days, but we're just following nature...and nature has sped up for Bilbo. Less than 24 hours ago, Bilbo still had a short tail. Now this is what he looks like this morning. I thought we'd have a couple of more weeks with this little guy after his arms popped out, but I think it's about time we let him go.

We fetched him from nature on April 22 (Earth Day).

In the stream before we netted him. (He's the black critter on the rock.)
First day in his new home.
Less than 2 months later he has fully transformed himself. I guess the next post should be about the kids releasing him back to nature. We'll see if they want to let him go sometime this week. =(

No comments: